
Is the due date.. Today I had a ultrasound and we figured out the due date ( I'm good I thought May 8th woo hoo!) Today I am 6 weeks and 2 days. We also heard the heartbeat and you could see little flickering of heartbeat on ultrasound, the tech said that we may have not seen it yesterday because it just started beating. I'm so amazed by the pregnancy process and how the baby grows........... In about a week I will have a gummy bear shape and I will have to get more pictures. Thanks to my mommy having hookups!!!
I am so excited!!
My sweetheart has a heartbeat!!!!
6 comments:
YAY for Jen!! Congrats again!! You gotta love the little miracles in our bellies and the whole process they go through! :)
It is such a miricle!
Congratulations!!
MAMA I am so happy for you guys!! You make the perfect oven. LOVE YOUR GUTS!!!!!
Congradulations. I loved being pregnant. It was amazing to me to think about a living person growing within.
hey jen i got a question for you... with the booster seat your aunt (?) gave you that you gave me, did it have the latch with it? -that you put onto the seatbelt in your car when it doesn't lock? am i making sense? sorry if not! :S it didn't have the latch with it as i was about to put it into my car, which it's fine for now, but when i have my 2nd baby, we'll need it, so i was just curious if you had it or if i need to buy one. :)
Must be reallllly a big moment since you got pregnant??? Hearing and seeing a heartbeat is always a relief, right? I cant wait to be aunt once again! and to hold this baby!
Post a Comment