Thursday, April 30, 2009

Big sister would like to announce....



Londyn ????? Holt




She made her debut yesterday April 29th at 8:15 pm
Londyn weight 7 lbs 14 oz 19 in long and
LOTS LOTS OF HAIR!!!!
I will post more pictures and details when I am home
Love you all and thank you for everything you have done for Londyn, family and me!!!!!

11 comments:

jag said...

OH! She's so pretty! Congratulations. Her hair is adorable!

Sarah Garner said...

Oh my gosh!!! I've never seen so much hair, what a beautiful baby! And I love the name Londyn.

Congratulations!!!

Lauren said...

Congratulations!! She's beautiful!

COME ON BABY said...

Jenny CONGRATS!!! Thank you for sharing her birth with me. It was amazing!!!!! Can't wait to meet her. Rest well babe!! LOVE YOU!!

Amber said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful! I wish I could be there to help you out and to hold her. What a sweet little girl. Give her lots of kisses for me.

Shara said...

How cute, I love the hair. Lots of hair bows! My 2 year old is Jealous of all the hair! I love the name too. Cute way to spell it as well. Take care and I'm looking forward to more photos.

Holly said...

Congrats Jen.... I love all of that thick dark hair! What a cutie. Can't wait to see her in person.

Cherish said...

wow. that hair is amazing!! Congratulations.

Jill said...

I can't believe all that hair! She is beautiful :)

Just Ducky said...

What a beautiful baby. Can't wait to see/hold her.

Laura Jett said...

Jen (Baumann ... lol.) told me you had Londyn!! I can't believe how much hair she's got! She is so cute!! congrats! i hope you are feeling well!! We gotta have another Lia Sophia party to see *your* little girl this time! lol.