Honestly I feel like my life is so boring next to these amazing blogs I read. But I am very blessed to have a healthy, calm family. I really hope it stays that way???? This last 9 months have been the craziest, most life changing 9 months of my life. I went from a stay at home mom of 3 children to 4 kids, a passion for Now I lay me down to sleep, to almost having a photography website up ( sorry I have been a slacker on that). If you would have asked me this time last year what I would be doing it would be taking naps and cleaning my house :) I am amazed with what I have accomplished in 2009.
One of my greatest accomplishment this year is My little Londyn. I grew her in my belly this year, I met her, I Loved her I fed her, watched her first roll over, first crawl and now her.......first tooth.....

IT'S GOING TOO FAST!!!!
3 comments:
Jenny I brag about you all of the time. I wish you would post more about your day to day life. It's about time you realize how interesting your life is to the rest of us. You should post a picture and story everyday, if for no one else but ME!!!! I love you.
Awe! What a beautiful little girl!! I am so happy your 2009 was so productive! Mine, not so much. lol. Well, i guess it was in a sense that i did EVERYTHING humanly possible to get my husband ready for school when he got home from BCT and all... but anyway, lol... love the picts! :D
Hey Jen, I've missed you! You don't have a borning life. It sounds really exciting and busy! You must have your hands full with the kids and NILMDTS. I love that you are doing that.. It is something these parents will cherish forever. What a gift you're giving them!
Little Londyn is growing up and so darn cute! Love her big eyes!
Hugs!
Lauren
Post a Comment