hee hee. He is so tender!!! His story is over the top sad BUT someone will save this little guy and be blessed beyond words!!!!!!Sorry and I love ya :)
Now I want to kick your butt for posting this! It breaks my heart!! I wish I could go over there and take him right now!
This is sooo sad to me. I hope that someone can take and love him in their home. I will share the word
Post a Comment
3 comments:
hee hee.
He is so tender!!! His story is over the top sad BUT someone will save this little guy and be blessed beyond words!!!!!!
Sorry and I love ya :)
Now I want to kick your butt for posting this! It breaks my heart!! I wish I could go over there and take him right now!
This is sooo sad to me. I hope that someone can take and love him in their home. I will share the word
Post a Comment