Last night we had a get together to make matching Angel mommy and baby bracelets... I had so much fun meeting new people and being around so many that I love... Those of you that could not come... I still love you too!!! But you were missed....... If any of you would like to help let me know and we can get some beads ordered to work on your own time or we are also looking for anyone that can sew and crochet for blankets, baby gowns, and hats.

I have to show off my chuncker Cheeks....
A couple of my Angel Families......
My new NILMDTS family... Awesome group of photographers...
5 comments:
WOW! You are really part of something wonderful! So thankful there are gifted, kind hearted people like you to help families as they face tragedy.
I love the bracelets! What a great gift you are giving these families.
Oh no!!! I had it written on my calendar for tomorrow and I was totally planning on being there! I'm so sorry! I really wanted to come do it too! Dangit!! But good job! You are awesome and so sweet! I know all of those families will really appreciate it!
So cute... I wanted to go then I completely forgot about it... But I love the idea of being able to do it on my own time. I would LOVE to make bracelets, or sew (if the sewing is not too complicated). Let me know how I can do it!!!
I am a great blog stalker. Look how fast I found your blog. Please let me know when you are doing this again. I REALLY want to help.
Post a Comment